Junior Laboratory Analyst - Graauw
Function Group: Quality/RA / QC/ Lab Analyst
For a fast-growing multinational with more than 35.000 employees, we are seeking a Junior Laboratory Analyst. This company provides its customers with high-quality laboratory research and advice. For this reason, they are the global market leader in bio-analytical testing for food, water, the environment and pharmaceutical products.
As an Allround Laboratory Analyst, you will be responsible for performing allround laboratory work, co-operation and compliance with the quality and environmental system within the department.
- A European passport
- A Bachelor degree or similar in experience, preferably in the field of analytical chemistry
- Ambitious, energetic and creative, who is not afraid of change and thinks in solutions
- Independent, processively strong, pragmatic, energetic, result-oriented and convincing, and a team player
- A good command of the English language. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
- Able you to work with flexible working hours
What can they offer you?
- A challenging work environment within an ambitious and international organisation
- The ability to further develop yourself within the organisation with personal trainings
- Working in a team of enthusiastic and motivated colleagues with a competitive salary and good secondary conditions
Interested in this challenge? Or would you like to know more about this position? Feel free to contact me.
Share on Social Media