Project Manager Engineering - Amsterdam
|Publication date:||March 30 2020|
Function Group: Engineering / Project Manager
For our client, we are seeking to appoint a Project Manager Engineering (Greenfield). They have many years of experience of innovating and customising solutions based in the food industry. In close collaboration with their customers, they use their expertise to create added value across the food industry. With production facilities and sales offices spanning six continents, they have a global footprint. It is a dynamic growing organisation.
As Project Manager you are responsible for the output and quality of the work of the engineering department.
You are keen to achieve the internal departmental objectives. To achieve this, you share your knowledge and expertise with the employees in the team and you know how to motivate them and bring out the best in them. Our projects run smoothly, partly due to your knowledge, skills and coordination.
Essential position duties include, but are not limited to you:
- Oversee the whole and choose the right approach
- Manage multidisciplinary project teams that are responsible for the preparation and implementation of the projects
- Monitor financial progress, so you manage to close projects within budget
- Safeguard quality by targeting this purposefully
- Take responsibility for providing information to clients and local residents. In this way, all parties involved are informed correctly and on time
- Arrange through excellent project coordination that the environment is affected as little as possible by activities
- Are ultimately responsible and the point of contact for the project
What you bring:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree required, such as Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager in food ingredients industry (2 – 7 years)
- Proven track record in sales
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent customer relationship skills, both virtual as well as in person
- Industry knowledge is an asset
The organisation can offer:
- An interesting and stimulating work environment
- A good secondary package
- A salary between € 50,000 – € 90,000 a year depending on your experience
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate Food (Sciences)
+31(0)6 12 39 13 34
+31(0)23 75 486 60