Software Engineer - Utrecht
Function Group: Engineering / Engineer (other)
This high-tech organisation has over 20 years experience with medical images and is now in need of a Software Engineer. They are working together with clinical and research partners to elaborate state of the art solutions to the wishes of their customers around the world.
- A completed academic course in Computer Science, Computer Sciences or similar course.
- Has a strong problem-analyzing and problem-solving capacity and is able to absorb knowledge quickly and apply it independently in the performance of your work.
- Experience with software engineering in C # / C ++ (with emphasis on C #) using Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Experience with the Microsoft .Net platform.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Dutch and English.
- Enthusiastic team player
What can the organisation offer you:
- A software development function in a dynamic organisation that supports medical specialists in their work with innovative appealing products.
- An open and clear working environment and a competitive salary.
- In addition to good primary employment conditions, you can count on excellent secondary employment conditions, including an attractive profit-sharing scheme, a good pension scheme.
- Possibility of training for personal development.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Share on Social Media