Supplier Quality Engineer - Ede
|Publication date:||March 23 2020|
Function Group: Quality/RA / QA Engineer
For an organisation that help people with cancer and brain disorders, we are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. This organisation works with more than 6000 hospitals throughout the world. The innovative equipment and software they offer improve, prolong and save the lives of many patients.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you build and maintain the relationships with suppliers. This role involves all stages of the product lifecycle, using customer, factory and supplier feedback to improve supplier quality.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with suppliers, plan, conduct and document appropriate activities to assure the continued quality of parts
- Providing quality management support to supplier re-sourcing programs
- Management of supplied material quality issues raised by the factory
- Management of supplied material quality issues raised by customers
- Carrying out capability assessments of potential suppliers in response to the organisation’s procurement strategy
- Working with factory and suppliers to ensure problems are effectively resolved and investigations are fully documented
- Taking responsibility for closing identified supplier related NCR’s in a sustainable and timely fashion
- Support and contribute to the supplier approvals process
- Helping with identification of supply chain risks and develop mitigation plans for business continuity
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Strong experience in QA in a highly regulated environment
- A strong electro and/or mechanical engineering and manufacturing background is essential
- Excellent written communication skills in Dutch and English – including report writing
- Impartial and objective decision maker
- Demonstrable experience in navigating quickly and effectively around multiple computer systems and databases. MS Office experience mandatory.
- Chance to work on solutions that save people’s lives
- International and inspiring work environment
- A salary set at a mid-point of €50,000 gross per year (exact salary is dependent on your experience and expertise)
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant Quality & Clinical | Medical Devices