Supply Chain Manager - Zaandam
Function Group: Supply Chain / Supply Chain Manager
Exter is a leading global supplier of specialty savoury taste ingredients to food manufacturers in each continent of the world. Their ingredients are known for over 90 years for quality, cost effectiveness and great taste, providing their customers with solutions which drive consumer preference. The company is family owned, niche oriented and well positioned to benefit from consumer trends in the global food market. Their raw materials are high value site stream proteins from which we make plant based great tasting food. Meeting consumer demand for sustainable authentic food.
They have six regional sales offices, which are linked to the Technical Application Centres in Zaandam and Bangkok and they are opening up a Technical Application Centre in Shanghai in October 2019. The production sites to serve our customers are in Zaandam and in Bangkok.
The Supply Chain Manager role involves:
- Develop and manage the supply chain functions: SOM, production planning and MRP
- Adapt SAP way of working to drive efficiency and alignment this with company processes
- Budget accountable for 2 MM Euro spent
- Seek to continuously improve outputs by monitoring developments in supply chain management and implement best practices
- Chair the sales and operation meeting to connect demand and capacity
- Monitor and accountable for set of supply chain KPI and drive improvement
- Project management of several cross functional and international project
- Develop and grow your people
- Master’s degree (or proven equivalent) in a related business concentration (supply chain, project management, logistics, planning, procurement, business planning or equivalent)
- Minimum of five to severs years of experience in supply chain management as Supply Chain Planner or Demand Planner is a requirement, food experience is a strong pre
- Focused on operational excellence
- Experience with SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong customer focused mentality, analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Broad understanding and knowledge of business processes
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- Strong Leadership qualities and able to problem solve with multi-disciplined teams in various cultures
The position offers, next to a competitive salary and secondary employee benefits, the chance to work in a challenging, dynamic and innovative international environment.
Share on Social Media