15 MAY '23: For our client we are currently looking for a Clinical Data Coordinator. With a wealth of experience and expertise, this organisation plays a pivotal role in driving innovation within the healthcare industry. Dedicated to conducting high-quality clinical trials and providing comprehensive support services, this organisation focusses on guiding the innovative and starting biotech companies through the clinical phase of their drug development. Through their expertise and commitment they have been successful in advancing clinical trials that have the potential to transform patients’ lives.
Leuven - Belgium
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field;
- Working knowledge of Office 365 (Excel and Word predominantly);
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive base salary;
- 30-32 vacation/leave days;
- Meal vouchers & Eco vouchers;
- Healthcare and group insurance;
- Flexible work-life balance.
Send your application