15 MAY '23: For our client we are currently looking for a Clinical Database Programmer. With a wealth of experience and expertise, it plays a pivotal role in driving innovation within the healthcare industry. Dedicated to conducting high-quality clinical trials and providing comprehensive support services, this organisation focusses on guiding the innovative and starting biotech companies through the clinical phase of their drug development. Through their expertise and commitment they have been successful in advancing clinical trials that have the potential to transform patients’ lives.
Leuven - Belgium
40 hours per week
Get to know
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree (BSc), preferably in life sciences or a technical field - Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Programming, or Science related field preferred
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- An interest in programming languages is preferred;
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
What we offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive base salary;
- 30-32 vacation/leave days;
- Meal vouchers & Eco vouchers;
- Healthcare and group insurance;
- Flexible work-life balance.
Send your application