07 JUN '23: For a newly founded biotech with well-known founding members in the space of GPCR’s we are currently recruiting for a Head of Biology. The ambition of this new organisation is to apply its proven technology to a high-value clinically validated GPCR target with pipeline-in-a-product potential.
Leiden - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Pharmacology, Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry or related fields of study;
- A minimum of 10 years of line- and project management experience in an R&D organisation with a proven track record in Drug Discovery;
- Strong scientific knowledge base in immune cells and inflammatory and immunological disorders.
In terms of skills and competencies, we look for:
- Strategic influencing;
- Demonstrated leadership capability in leading multidisciplinary teams and collaborative problem solving;
- Strong interpersonal, written/ verbal communication and organisational skills;
- Effective written/oral communication skills and a proven publication track record;
- Ability to effectively manage time, resources and multi-task, with a flexible and entrepreneurial attitude.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- reward you competitively;
- ensure room for growth and career progression.
Send your application