22 MAY '23: This Leiden-based organisation comprises a state-of-the-art facility and expert knowledge on the development, production, and commercialisation of Cell and Gene Therapies. They help academic and industrial developers enter the clinical stage by combining the required expertise in a brand-new development & GMP manufacturing facility. They enable the next generation of therapies by translating research programs into actionable health solutions for patients.
Leiden - Netherlands
40 hours per week
Get to know
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- An MSc. or higher degree in a relevant field such as biology, microbiology, or biotechnology;
- At least 5 years of relevant GMP-compliant work experience;
- Knowledge of GMP requirements for sterile biologics;
- Experience with Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products is advantageous;
- Skills in writing SOPs and other GMP documents;
- Understanding of Data Integrity requirements;
- Strong communication skills in English.
What we offer
What's in it for you
You will join the team at an early stage, giving you the unique opportunity to co-define the company and contribute to the organisation's establishment. Your expertise is critical for their successful launch, meaning you will enjoy a lot of responsibility and impact regarding key decisions.
Send your application