14 AUG '23: Our client is a globally recognised technology and service provider in the animal health sector, committed to upholding animal health across companion animals, horse, and farm animal practices. They aid veterinary professionals through a comprehensive suite of products, software, and services. With global presence in 25 countries, they support nearly 100,000 veterinarians and their practices, supported by their dedicated team of over 5,000 employees.
Cuijk - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
As the ideal candidate you have at least three to five years of experience in a similar role. Furthermore you have:
- A Master's or academic degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences (bio)chemistry, engineering, or trained as a veterinarian;
- Quality consciousness, excellent communication skills, precision, a customer-focused approach, and a strong team spirit.
What we offer
What's in it for you
You will be part of the European Regulatory/Quality team where you can expect an open and informal working atmosphere. Next to this, you can expect the following:
- A performance-based bonus;
- Various collective insurances;
- 36 off days;
- The opportunity to work for a leading veterinary wholesaler as part of a global organisation.
Send your application