19 SEP ’23: For an established and global pharmaceutical organisation who are setting up their European headquarters in the Netherlands we are currently looking for an experienced Medical & Scientific Liaison. The MSL, which is a key component within the Medical Team is working in a field-based setting and will focus on the expansion both in the Netherlands and partially Nordic region.
Amsterdam - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- A B.Sc. in Pharmacy/Biology/Microbiology or Medicine (or comparable);
- Excellent understanding of both the Dutch (C1/C2) and English (B2/C1) language;
- Proven ability to enter a new therapeutic area and rapidly make it familiar;
- Experience in a specialty care setting as MSL;
- Demonstrated achievement of launching a new product, or improving medical engagement of existing product(s);
- Willingness to travel for about 50% of the time (national and international.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- A competitive base salary;
- 15% bonus opportunity (STI);
- 25 holidays;
- Travel allowance/NS business card;
- Excellent pension plan.
Send your application