18 SEP '23: In 2022, this organisation emerged as a dynamic and visionary spin-off from the esteemed Erasmus MC. Their technology has immense patient results and minimises the risk of patient complications while optimising the workspace for surgeons. Driven to improve millions' quality of life, this organisation is continuing their mission. We're looking for an experienced Project Manager who can lead the transformation from prototype to commercialised product.
Rotterdam - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- BSc or MSc in Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or similar degree;
- Ability to lead technically complex and multi-disciplinary projects;
- +5 years’ experience in Medical Device development;
- Work experience with ISO13485, ISO14971 and MDR;
- Proficient in English language.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- Good salary conditions based on your expertise and experience in a range of €60.000 - €80.000;
- Direct collaboration with clinical experts, engineers, patients, clients, suppliers, financial and regulatory experts;
- Personal development plan with budget, to work on further career improvement;
- Company laptop;
- 25 vacation days.
Send your application