03 May '23: For an entrepreneurial and dynamic organisation, we are looking for a QA/RA Specialist. This company's mission is to make people's lives easier through self-care. Therefore, they aim to replace complex treatments at GPs with easy home treatments as much as possible. They specialise in the development of medical devices and health products.
Muiden - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
In this role, you will be part of a small dedicated team that will ensure that the company and suppliers work according to regulatory requirements (ISO 13485, MDR 2017/745). In addition, you will use your experience to continuously improve the QMS and perform related activities such as complaints handling, post-market surveillance, and CAPA. Furthermore, you will organise and provide input for audits of Notified bodies and clients in close cooperation with the RA/QA manager. Lastly, you'll be part of a culture where ideas are valued and initiative encouraged.
What you bring
As a professional, you bring along the willingness to learn and develop yourself in a proactive way with an ownership mentality and a genuine appreciation of health and beauty products. More specified the profile we look for:
- MSc/BSc in the direction of chemistry, pharmaceutical/life sciences, or related field;
- you bring 4+ years of work experience with QA and ISO quality management systems, preferably ISO 13485 or GMP;
- Experience with carrying out internal and external audits at (potential) suppliers;
- Proactively collaborate with relevant functions (supply chain, R&D, marketing) to solve quality-related issues;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Dutch is a plus.
What we offer
What's in it for you
If you have what it takes to give the customers more freedom, more choice, and the chance to try new things, you can expect the same from us in return. This organisation is a young and dynamic company that is offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities and competitive terms of employment in the field of health products. Furthermore, you can expect:
- A competitive salary;
- Attractive pension plan;
- Professional development opportunities.
Send your application