05 SEP '23: This organisation is a regulatory consultancy that helps start-ups, medium sized companies and large medical devices and pharmaceutical organisations in supporting their developmental strategies, coordinating procedures, writing key documents and interacting with health authorities. We are currently looking for a Regulatory Consultant for Medical Devices.
Oss - Netherlands
40 hours per week
Get to know
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
In this position, you are required to have an MSc/PhD in Pharmacy, Medical Biology, Chemistry, Life Sciences. Additionally, it is important to have the following competencies:
- 2-3 years of experience in the medical device/IVD industry, preferably RA/QA;
- Knowledge of ISO standards;
- Preferably, audit experience;
- The eagerness to learn, develop and excel;
- A flexible and pragmatic personality;
- The ability to handle stringent deadlines;
- Writing and editing skills (English);
- The ability to communicate in a convincing way.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- A solid pension scheme;
- 25 holiday days;
- Opportunity to learn about the most relevant topics in the field.
Send your application