27 JUN ’23: Would you like to be part of developing revolutionary products that can be a game-changer in the early detection of cancer? If your answer is yes then join this organisation in their journey to commercialising their first ever product in the market by harnessing cutting-edge technology.
Leiden - Netherlands
40 hours per week
Get to know
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences;
- 3-7 years of experience in designing and conducting IVD equipment;
- Familiarity with diagnostic laboratory equipment, associated supplies, computer hardware and software, as well as their practical applications;
- A goal-oriented, practical, adaptable, and proactive mindset;
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer
What's in it for you
Send your application