15 SEP '23: This Leiden-based organisation comprises a state-of-the-art facility and expert knowledge on the development, production, and commercialisation of Cell and Gene Therapies. They help academic and industrial developers enter the clinical stage by combining the required expertise in a brand-new development & GMP manufacturing facility. They enable the next generation of therapies by translating research programs into actionable health solutions for patients.
Leiden - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- MSc, BSc or HLO in Biotechnology, Bioprocessing, Bioengineering, Life Sciences, or related discipline;
- Work experience in the field of viral vectors or virus based vaccines: 4 years with BSc or HLO, 2 years with MSc;
- Basic knowledge of GMP standards or experience in working with viral vectors in a Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) environment is preferred;
- Experience with viral vectors based on for example Adenovirus (Ad), Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV), or Lentivirus (LV);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
With the competencies:
- Pro-active attitude;
- Good record-keeping skills.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- A 13th-month payment and an 8% holiday allowance;
- The unique opportunity to co-define the organisation and contribute to the organisation's establishment.
Your expertise is critical for their successful launch, meaning you will enjoy a lot of responsibility and impact regarding key decisions.
Send your application