17 JAN ’24: We are currently seeking a QA/RA Manager for a revolutionary cancer diagnostics organisation. They aim to develop state-of-the-art technology to detect cancer as early as possible, improving people's lives and solving one of society's biggest burdens. If you are prepared to make a significant impact as the QA/RA Manager, please reach out to me as soon as possible.
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- At least two years, preferably more experience in quality management systems and ideally also Regulatory Affairs (more senior profiles are also welcome to apply);
- At the minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences or another relevant scientific discipline;
- At least two years, and preferably more than four years of professional experience in quality management systems, ideally within IVD;
- A minimum of two, and preferably more than four years of experience in IVD Design Control processes;
- Affinity with molecular genetics techniques, including PCR and DNA extraction methods;
- Experience with the promotion of compliance with procedures in the QMS.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary according to your experience;
- 8% vacation allowance;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours within a hybrid working environment.
Send your application